About Investment Advisory
Who is it designed for?
Advisers and Stockbrokers looking to add greater value to their clients’ investment portfolios and insource their equities research.
What services do we offer?
Full Advisory Service - An ongoing, comprehensive portfolio review and recommendation service with concise reporting and portfolio management, offering total support to your business.
Equity Portfolio Review and Construction - A professional equity portfolio review service providing a concise report with portfolio recommendations compiled using a clear, disciplined methodology incorporating both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
ETF Portfolio Review and Construction - Provides advice on ASX Listed ETF’s to help your clients gain exposure to International Markets.
One Off Trades - Provides advisers with the ability to sell issuer sponsored share holdings on behalf of clients without the need to open an account.
What features do you receive?
- Daily morning market briefings, seminars and independent research reports
- Comprehensive reporting backed by third party research
- Stock-specific commentary
- Priority access to IPOs (Full Advisory Service only)
- Full broking capabilities with highly competitive brokerage rates
How do we support you?
- A dedicated team to help you service your clients’ equity needs
- Direct adviser telephone line
- Access to third party research
- ‘Morning Minutes’ – a daily wrap-up of the overnight markets, Australian commodities, corporate activities for the day and more
- ‘Newsflash’ – up to date company and RBA announcements
- ‘Monthly newsletter’ – detailing economic and market updates and upcoming economic calendar events
For more information about the Investment Advisory service, see the Investment Advisory brochure.
Investment Advisory Brochure
View the CommSec Adviser Services Investment Advisory brochure and learn how the service can help you strengthen your offering and add more value to your clients.
Sample Equity Portfolio Report
Download the sample Equity portfolio Report and learn how the service can help you strengthen your offering and add more value to your clients.
Sample ETF Portfolio Report
See a sample of the information contained in an ETF portfolio review.