The Accelerator Cash Account (ACA) is a product of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) and is a convenient and feature-rich cash management account for investors and their advisers.
Developed specifically for investors, Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) and their advisers, the ACA helps manage investment cash flow needs by combining the features and access of an everyday banking account with balance and transaction visibility* for advisers to make smart investing simpler.
The ACA can be used as a cash settlement account and to receive dividend and other investment income payments. Clients can also access their account and funds via NetBank, Telephone Banking, ATMs, EFTPOS and the extensive CBA branch network.
- Stability and security via products issued and supported by the Commonwealth Bank, and administered by CommSec Adviser Services.
- Access, visibility and control of your clients’ cash flows^.
- Access to a dedicated and highly experienced team at CommSec Adviser Services .
- Integrated solution offering with equities trading, clearing and settlement. Data feeds to adviser planning software*.
- Convenient access to funds 24/7 through NetBank, Telephone Banking and the Commonwealth Bank branch network.
- Stability and security from cash products issued and supported by the Commonwealth Bank.
- Competitive variable interest rate on entire cash balance and no account keeping fee.
Features of the Accelerator Cash Account
|Minimum opening balance
|Minimum ongoing balance
||No minimum ongoing balance requirement.
||Competitive at-call interest rates. Calculated daily, paid monthly.
|Fees and charges
||No account keeping fees. Click here for Fees & Charges.
|Access to funds
||Clients can make use of NetBank, ATMs, EFTPOS, Telephone Banking, optional cheque book or any Commonwealth Bank branch.
||Daily balance and transaction data feeds to leading planning software*. Designed with advisers in mind, account information can be automatically uploaded into your planning software, helping you to better-manage your client’s investments and act on opportunities as they arise.
|Government guaranteed deposits
||Deposits to this account are covered under the Australian Financial Claims Scheme (FCS). However, any entitlement to payment under the FCS will depend on your client’s circumstances.
*Data feeds supported to IRESS XPLAN, VisiPlan, BankLink and Class Super only.
^With signed Authority to Operate.
The Accelerator Cash Account and Term Deposit are products issued by Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL 234945 and administered by Australian Investment Exchange Limited (AUSIEX) ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 under the brand of CommSec Adviser Services. AUSIEX is a wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiary of CBA. Please consider the Accelerator Cash Account and Term Deposit General Information Statement and Terms and Conditions before making any decisions. Fees and charges apply. This has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial and taxation situation or needs of any particular individual. For this reason, you should, before acting on the information in this material, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to your client’s objectives, financial and taxation situation and needs, and if necessary seek appropriate professional advice.